Sunday, May 24, 2009

Word of the day: Interesting

Interesting. This is the word of the day my precious's. I like to say it like this: Eeen-tur-res-teeng Kinda like that little Chihuahua whose name escapes me at the moment. Yes, VERY interesting, chihuahua's that is. Little ugly turds on legs they are. Hey! You could say "little" with the same accent and emphasis and throw "interesting" on the end of it: Lee-tool Eeen-tur-res-teeng. I think I've just invented a new language......wait...it's still English. Curses! That bloody language is so hard to learn and now I can't throw it away like like an old pair of underwear after a bear attack? I think I should be able to wipe the hard drive ( Drives in my case....since my noggin is so Freegin Huuuge) clean and load up my own special dialect. But oh no!!! I'm stuck with this miserable, wretch-like language. Kinda like Dick Cheney and Nancy Pelosi on a desert island ...it's a recipe for cannibalism. Not that I would eat my own brain in order to eliminate my miniscule knowledge of English.....well, maybe if I was on an island with Nancy Pelosi. The only problem there is that, while I wouldn't be able to understand what she was saying, I would still be able to hear that irritating voice. It's like combining a chalk board, fingernails....and a bull horn. Only the Pelosi bullhorn is aimed at my throat and is stomping on it, shrieking decibel after shrieking decibel. Oh well, maybe I would be fortunate enough to get stuck on an island upon which I would stumble across a rusty coat-hanger. Bye bye eardrums. Considering the rate of trash and litter being dumped into the ocean, stumbling across a useful piece of trash on a deserted island really isn't that far fetched.....I AM stuck there with Pelosi after all. Who knows..maybe I'll happen upon a stash of canned SPAM and some trash bags. ...oh, and a Garfield radio. No..wait, nevermind.... yeah that'll work as long as it's solar and my giant planetoid for a head doesn't block the sun from the island and choke off the scant life that was still struggling to exist. It would be hard to charge the batteries for my little, plastic, singing Kitty-friend if there is no sunlight.Hmmmm, very Eeen-tur-res-teeng.

Oh....and I have a big noggin.

No comments:

Post a Comment