Monday, May 18, 2009

My first blog

You'll have to bear with me...this is the first time I've done something like this. If you don't bear with me that's fine because I won't care anyway. Hmmmm.....what should I write about? Where is my stinkin' sandwich....oh there it is. Hold on...I have to go to the can..be right back.

Ahhh...I feel better now. Now where was I? Ah, yes, this is my first blog post as a madman. Well, my first one on this blog as I've responded to other people's blog posts and I've been told that my "thinker need a tinker" for quite a while now. That's neither here nor there. Hold on.....never mind....thought I saw a Tufted Titmouse outside. I have a Power Rangers "Mystic Force" ball that I'm playing with right now...as I'm typing. It even says "Vanquish Villains" on it which is kinda cool if you're into that kind of thing. If you're not....um.....congrats? What in the world am I trying to say? Oh yeah.....I better start a new paragragh or you might get a bit confused, if you're not.....hey, what's my tape measure doing out?

Ok. The jist of this whole dealio is that I'm just gonna post whatever pops into my head throughout the day and if you want to read it, fine. If not....I really don't blame you as I'm not important and this may be, at times, eerily similar to the railings of a young Hannibal Lector, Paul the Apostle, Dennis Miller, and Strawberry Shortcake all rolled into one freakishly hideous package. I'm going to try to type like I talk but that could be very meandering. I will NOT try to type like I think...as there would be a big blank page one day and then a whirlwind of gradeschoolish, hyperactive jibberish sprinkled with mind blowing honesty the next. Try to keep up....and if you're capable, tape it for me so I can figure myself out. It would be like my own little Doctor Phil session on DVD..only I'd have to stare at me for however long. No one would wish that on me...would you?

Anyway.....I have a big noggin.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This is really Matt Kirkpatrick's fault. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't lie Lauren! You know you forced him into it! :P

    ReplyDelete