Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Broken

Lots of things break. Glass breaks. Legs break. Necks break....wait...I'm getting off track. Why was I thinking about breaking necks? Oh yeah! I was watching a member of the DNC talk about "free health care" for everyone....which kinda ties into my "broken" theme today (in more than one way). You see, if you have a broken neck you don't need health care unless you're still alive. If you're still alive then whoever broke your neck didn't do it right. Or maybe it was an accident in which case you didn't hit/twist it hard enough. If you're dead you don't need health care and don't have to worry about affording it.

Have you ever wondered about how this "desperate need" for health insurance has come about? For tens of thousands of years mankind has lived on this earth without the "need" for health insurance. In the last 40-50 years it's become a "necessity". It's not necessary if you're DEAD. Think about that and then contemplate the sudden influx of these "life saving" medications that, in cold hard reality, simply prolong the inevitable. Then look at the surging health care industry. See a connection? THEY'RE KEEPING YOU ALIVE SO YOU CAN BUY MORE MEDICINE AND PAY FOR THEIR CARE. It's a big scam. People were perfectly happy in the late 1800's without health insurance. They had their life expectancy and when it was time to die...they just died. Seems pretty simple to me. Now, I'd say that our overwhelming eagerness to buy into this scam stems from 2 reasons:

1: We're afraid to die and desperately clutch to any pitiful means which will prolong our life another year.

2: We bought into a lie. We're buying meds from the same health care industry that is there to care for us. However, how many people end up needing care due to side effects caused by medication? How many people get hospitalized while on the medication designed to keep them out of the hospital? They're bleeding us dry. Why? Look at answer number 1.

We're simply afraid to die. Buncha weenies. We'd be able to afford health insurance if we'd stop nursing at the tit of these blood suckers. Just imagine how affordable it would be if we just stopped paying for health insurance and let private doctors actually practice again. We turned health care into a money making scam and now we wonder why it's no longer afforable? Did we actually think we could have publicly traded health care companies without a rise in health care costs? Isn't the point of investing to make money? How do you make money investing in a health care company if they don't turn a profit? You see, they turned an industry that is supposed to be geared toward human compassion and turned it into a business. They formed pharmeceutical alliances, machine patents, and turned assisted care homes into freakin hotels....all in the name of stock value and investor profit. Now, I'm not saying that people in the health care industry shouldn't be well paid....but should we be able to take short positions on the open market on hospital stock? When does it end?

I'm contemplating just letting myself die. Yeah, that'll show them. They're not going to get a red cent out of me. When my time comes I'll just crawl out in the woods, like any self respecting Cape Buffalo or Spotted Northern Woodpecker, and die with my face in a pile of stinging nettles. My decomposing body won't cost the system one stinkin' penny.

I dont know where this came from. I just opened the blog and started writing and this came out.
I was actually going to mention that my armpits are sweaty but I decided not to. Oh well.

I have a big noggin.

No comments:

Post a Comment