Saturday, May 30, 2009

I think, therefore I stink

Have you ever noticed how the words "think" and "stink" are so close in so many ways yet so different? When you think, for the most part, it's a useless pile of steaming Kangaroo feces just waiting to be disposed of. Basically, to be blunt, most thoughts are largely worthless and self serving. Now contemplate the meaning of "stink". Armpits stink, poop stinks, and I would imagine that hiking the Grand Canyon, in August, in a neoprene jogging suit would add some "pause to the cause" if I was hitch-hiking to Vermont and jumped into the back of some yuppie- do-gooder's Audi and rolled the windows up (not that anyone without a sunroof would risk trying to stuff my giant moon-head in their car). Both of these scenarios are self serving and pointless. Therefore I now declare that they MEAN THE SAME THING. They are synonymous. Therefore I am "thinking up" that poor mans Audi with my "thinky" Canyon sweat, and I am "stinking up" ways to "think up" my brothers car permanently so he'll have to replace the upholstery. Thinky meany the stinky and stinky meany the thinky....live it, learn it, love it. Stink before you act. Boo- yah.

Oh......my friggen noggin is a Saturn-like monstrosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment